2000-05-11: UO.com Message Boards Open
UO.com Message Boards Open
Posted: May 11 2000 1:09PM CST (GMT -06:00)
The UO.com message boards are officially open! Come join us and discuss everything about Ultima Online, from development to support.
The UO.com Message Boards are divided into five overall topics, including:
- Connectivity - find information and advice on server and connectivity issues
- Development - discuss game features and development with other players and members of the UO development team
- Role-Playing - discuss UO events and quests, or participate in in-character role-playing
- In-Game Support - find answers to in-game support questions, or share your knowledge with others
- Trading and Selling - trade and sell Ultima Online items. Please note: this topic is restricted to in-game transactions only.
To get started you’ll need to register here for a MyUO account, and head for the new message boards at either http://boards.uo.com or http://my.uo.com/boards/. You’ll need to register just one more time with the name you wish to use when posting on the boards. We recommend this be a different name than your MyUO account name. We’ll send you a password and you’ll be free to explore the new boards.
Finally, before you run off to set up your account, we’d like to point out a few features of the message boards.
- Search - allows you to search the full message board for topics or words of interest. You can also use this tool to search by sub-topics as well.
- Edit Profile - use this section to add or remove information from your profile, change your message display settings, and update your email address. By default, your profile will display only your total number of posts.
- Send Private - allows you to send private messages to other message board users
- Check Private - allows you to read any private messages you have received. When you have new messages, a short notice will appear at the top of the message board.
- Who’s Online - displays a current list of users online
- FAQ - a list of frequently asked questions about the message boards
- Logout - Closes your message board session. If you share your computer, please note that logging out of MyUO does not log you out of the bulletin boards.
The UO.com Message Boards are open to all UO players with active Ultima Online subscriptions and are available within MyUO. To join us on the UO.com Message Boards, you’ll need to sign up for a free MyUO account here.