- name* The Bard=
|Upload a picture||Upload a picture|
|Classic client||Enhanced client|
|When was this mobile added to the game?First Seen?||2013-10-14: Publish 84|
|Is this mobile still spawning somewhere in the game?Spawning?||Yes|
|Found Where? (old)||Castle Blackthorn Dungeon|
|Found Where? (new)|
|Can this mobile be tamed?Tameable?||No|
|Can this mobile be mounted?Mountable?||No|
|Can you 'summon' this mobile in some way (other than from your stable)?Summonable?||No|
|Can you polymorph into this body form in some wayPolymorphable?||No|
|Is this mobile only seen while on a quest? If so, which quest?Quest only?||No|
|Does a statue version of this mobile exist?Statue form?||No|
|Base Loot||~40 pieces of gear|
|Special Loot||2 Minax Artifacts|
Rift Invasion Forces
- Invasion forces consist of a Captain and a group of minions.
- Minions must be killed off before the Captain becomes vulnerable to attack.
- Minion groups are chosen randomly at the beginning of a city invasion and remain persistent for the duration of that City’s invasion.
- At the beginning of each city’s invasion a beacon will be built within the city limits.
- The objective is to destroy the beacon to end the invasion.
- The beacon will only become vulnerable to attack after a requisite number of Captains have been killed.
- Killing captains, minions, and the beacon can reward the attacker with minor artifacts.
- Artifact reward is influenced by luck.
- minor artifacts can be turned in to Agents of the Crown, NPCs located in each loyalty city, in exchange for Artifacts Bearing the Crest of Blackthorn.
Possible Captain types
Possible Minion groups
|Animal group||Arachnid group||Demon group||Draconic group||Fey group||Ice group||Orc group||Plant group||Undead group|
|Does this mobile auto-dispel summons?Auto-Dispel?||No|
|Special Moves & Abilities||Howl of Cacophony|
Data is based on 1 reports.This type of mobile cannot be lored.
|Hit Point Regeneration||Stamina Regeneration||Mana Regeneration|
This type of mobile cannot be barded.
Pack Instincts: unknown
This type of mobile cannot be lored.
|Anatomy||Detecting Hidden||Healing||Hiding||Magic Resist||Parrying||Poisoning||Tactics||Wrestling|
|Bushido||Chivalry||Discordance||Eval Int||Focus||Magery||Meditation||Mysticism||Necromancy||Ninjitsu||Spellweaving||Spirit Speak|
Data is based on 1 reports.
This mob originally attacked the real cities in both Trammel and Felucca during Minax's rift invasion. With publish 85, this mob moved to the new Castle Blackthorn Dungeon.