Special Moves and Abilities
|Mana Cost||40 mana|
Combat Training is a Skill Mastery Special Ability.
- “The animal tamer readies their pet for battle allowing the tamer to add combat abilities to their pet based on animal taming skill, animal lore skill, and mastery level (unhides the caster).” 
- The user is continually unhidden, not just at the initial activation of the ability.
- Four different sub-abilities are able to be selected when this ability is activated. How many are available depends upon your Animal Taming Mastery tier level:
- Tier 1
- Empowerment: When hit with physical damage the pet enters an empowerment phase where it begins to charge up its damage increase and spell damage increase for 5 seconds. During this consume period any physical damage will be stored by the pet. After the empowerment period is over the pet enters the unleash phase for 10 seconds where it will apply the damage increase and spell damage increase bonuses based on stored damage.
- As One: allows pets to share damage while they are close to their master.
- Tier 2
- Berserk: As your pet takes damage it gains rage which increase its physical damage and reduces all incoming damage for 8 seconds. While in rage your pet can not stealth and all healing effects are reduced. After the rage period there is a 60 second cooldown before your pet will gain rage again.
- Tier 3
- Consume Damage: When hit with physical damage the pet enters a consume phase where it begins to build up its hit chance and regeneration for 5 seconds. During this consume period any physical damage will be stored by the pet. After the consume period is over the pet enters the unleash phase for 10 seconds where it will apply the hit chance and regeneration bonuses based on stored damage.