Newsletter 6: June 15, 2016
- 1 Newsletter 6: June 15, 2016
- 1.1 Publish 94
- 1.2 Pumpkins, Treats, and Temples - Oh My!
- 1.3 Question & Answer Corner
- 1.3.1 1. When will you fix the Secret Chest and will it be sold in the Ultima Store?
- 1.3.2 2. Will you ever be adding new dyes to the Community Collection?
- 1.3.3 3. The randomly generated maze down at dungeon Wrong seems to be not solvable most of the time, due to the teleport sparkles blocking the way out of the dungeon. Is this intended?
- 1.3.4 4. What about a Focused Fighter? There is a Focused Mage. Any chance to not having to pick Chivalry or Bushido as a melee character and still being effective?
- 1.3.5 5. Why are Greater Dragons and Cu Sidhe not accepted as donations at the Moonglow Zoo? They could have values similar to regular dragons and reptalons.
- 1.4 Customer Service
The UO Team is happy to announce we will be sending out a newsletter periodically so you can stay up to date on the latest in Britannia!
Please encourage your friends to sign up on our web site.
With Publish 93 out the door we are working hard on Publish 94, which focuses on Halloween and Ultima Online's 19th Anniversary! We're continuing the tradition for anniversary gifts (Hint: 19 years is the bronze year). We're also including an option for a new potted plant which comes in 15 different colors!
We will be making some improvements to the Ultima Store and making a few additions. Items will be rotated in and out of the store so please keep an eye on the featured section of the Ultima Store for the latest additions!
We are also fixing several bugs with the store, crashes, and in game problems that are causing several issues for our players and Customer Service.
All items from the last contest has been mailed so stay tuned for the next contest we will be doing.
Everyone have a safe and fun summer and don't forget to come see us at the next Developer Meet & Greet on June 27, 2016 at 4pm ET on Europa!
See you in Britannia,
Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstrong
Pumpkins, Treats, and Temples - Oh My!
We are excited to focus on several popular Halloween themed content additions in Publish 94. We've got some new pumpkins that can be collected if you are courageous enough to take on the vicious pumpkin patch Grimms. The Butchers will once again spawn in the cemeteries across Britannia so you can collect carving kits to carve one of two new designs, as well as all the existing carved pumpkin designs. We've added several new treats to the Trick or Treating system (make sure you train up those beggars!) and we are pleased to announce the return of the Treasures of Doom event that will take place in a new dungeon, The Kotl City - the final unexplored corner of Eodon.
Question & Answer Corner
1. When will you fix the Secret Chest and will it be sold in the Ultima Store?
We are fixing the chest now, it was only recognizing the original owner's account, but we are fixing this so it will recognize the account of the house it's locked down in so the lock codes can be changed. We will then add it to the Ultima Store.
2. Will you ever be adding new dyes to the Community Collection?
Yes, we will be adding a few more dyes in Publish 94.
3. The randomly generated maze down at dungeon Wrong seems to be not solvable most of the time, due to the teleport sparkles blocking the way out of the dungeon. Is this intended?
No, this is not intended and we will be looking into this issue to resolve it.
4. What about a Focused Fighter? There is a Focused Mage. Any chance to not having to pick Chivalry or Bushido as a melee character and still being effective?
Great suggestion, we like this idea also. We look forward to additional player feedback on this suggestion.
5. Why are Greater Dragons and Cu Sidhe not accepted as donations at the Moonglow Zoo? They could have values similar to regular dragons and reptalons.
Part of the pet revamp we have planned will be to address creatures being donated to the Moonglow Zoo. Look for this in a future publish.
1. If you have an account that was terminated by CS over a year ago and would like to have it back please contact support and give them the details and identify the account as yours, depending on the termination we will remove the restriction from your account so you may open it again.
2. All Sovereigns purchased from Origin have to be entered on the Account Management page. You can not enter these in game.
3. Anyone that is trying to reopen an account please make sure you send all the information to [email protected] so we can have a record of this. In the original request to support if you do not know your secret word please ask for a hint. Give them all the information to identify the account as yours so there will not be a lot of delays.
4. Anyone that does not get their codes from Origin please follow this link to resolve the issue.
5. If you have any in game questions or issues please either page in game or email [email protected]