Patch Notes from 2009-11-12
Patch Notes from 2009-11-12
Originally posted 12 Nov 2009 11:09:45 by Robert Mull on the UO Herald:
The 126.96.36.199 Client Update has been published to Test Center.
Please note that this client is 336 MB in size. While this is a larger than normal patch for legacy clients, we have modified the system so that future patches involving animation data can be smaller. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
There will be a mini event for Thanksgiving please visit your local Town Crier for details.
- Increased Navery’s hitpoints
- Fixed an issue in Despise at the champ spawn where creatures were spawning under the water.
- Fixed an issue with the 2nd year Anniversary bag, which had the wrong TID was being applied.
- Fixed an issue with a few of the T2A Pumpkin Patches.
- Retouched the Retouching Tool.
- Fixed an issue with the Rotworm stew not being consumed when used.
- Removed a sinkhole on Fire Island which was blocking access to players’ houses.
- Retouched the Art on the 12th Anniv cake.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow players to summon ethereal Reptalons or Hiryus in a house.
- Fixed the missing floor piece from Tomas O’Neerlan’s toyshop.
- Fixed an issue with Unraveling which allowed relic fragments from certain items.
- Fixed an issue with the color maze that allowed players to bypass the maze.
- Players can now use Mortal strike attack with a soul glaive.
- Fixed an issue with several cave entrances that were blocking movement.
- Fixed an issue with players being able to drop items into the backpack of their mirror images.
- Removed a debug message when watering plants.
- Players are no longer able to destroy Skull Totems in players houses.
- Reinstated the web attack with Navrey, webs will now decay properly.
- Fixed an issue with the death animation with the black cow in the enhanced client.
- Promotional race tokens will now be blessed.
- Fixed an issue with certain hued snakes having the “Oak” tag in their names
- Made various materials stackable:
- Hollow Prism
- Barrel Taps
- Barrel Hoops
- Jeweled Filigree
- Prism of light tickets will no longer be destroyed if placed inside a sub-container.
- Fixed an issue with the line of sight on the Ogre Lord Bridge in Despise.
- Fixed several wearable layering issues.
- The pillars in Navrey's lair can now be activated when their switch is clicked in the correct order. But beware of falling rocks
- Shard Selection
- 'Help me pick a shard!’ option added to assist users in recommending a shard based on location.
- Updated the Latency column to show a graphical display and mouse-over values
- Added a Population column
- The in-game Atlas is now resizable using the dragable handle located on the lower-right hand corner.
- Fixed issues with patches of terrain not loading correctly during travel.
- Fixed several client crashes