Publish Notes from 2008-03-27
Publish Notes from 2008-03-27
UO Team 26 Mar 2008 00:00:00 EST
Publish 51 went live on all shards on March 26, 2008:
- Fixed a NPC Grammar Error
- Greater Dragons now drop scales and leather when skinned
- Properties on the ML recipe bows should now stack correctly with runic, exceptional and material bonuses
- Fixed an additional bug that caused properties to be dropped on some ML weapons
- Body sculptors and hairdressers should no longer wander too far away
- Recipe bows that previously had a 0% exceptional chance now have a 5% exceptional chance (In order to allow for an exceptional chance greater than 0 at GM skill, the success rate and minimum Fletching skill have been adjusted. Success rate is now 50% at GM (was 40%.) Min Fletching is now 70 (was 75%.))
- Ships will no longer catch fire around the island of Magincia
- Leather and elf armor will no longer lose properties when runic-crafted or spawned as magic loot
- NPC animated corpses should now deal damage and take damage in the Trammel ruleset.
- Players should now be able to complete the summon fiend quest chain.
- All bunnies will spawn in their normal colors again
- Pet summoning ball changes:
- Pet summoning balls unhide the summoner when attempting to summon their pet.
- Pet summoning balls have a disruptable casting animation like other spells
- Pet summoning balls have a reuse delay of 15 seconds.
- Pet AI changes:
- Guard: The pet should guard as it does currently.
- Follow: The pet should follow. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.
- Come: The pet should come. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked. (If the pet cannot pathfind to its owner, it will not become passive.)
- Kill/Attack: The pet will attack its target as it does currently.
- Stop: The pet will stop attacking. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked, and may wander.
- Stay: The pet will stay where it is currently, and will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.
- Fixed an issue where Talismans were occasionally spawning without any properties
- Players can no longer place Insured items on a player-run vendor. (Existing Insured items on vendors will not be affected.)
- Quest items will now untoggle if the player dies while carrying them
- Players will now receive a ‘You have too many pets guarding you' system message if they already have more than 5 pets guarding them. (Note: pets in the stable that have been commanded to guard may count towards this limit.)
- Each pet that is guarding a player will have a “Guarding” note on mouseover.
- Fixed issues with the list of guarding pets not being maintained correctly
- Provoking onto a creature will no longer cause those in combat with that creature to stop fighting
- The Darkwood Armor set bonus now has 100 Luck instead of Night Sight
- Acid Proof Rope will no longer remove a spell from a spellbook when crafted
- The “Bless” spell icon will no longer incorrectly disappear if the player logs out
- Regina in Castle British now lets you know if you are on the wrong stage of the quest rather than just saying you are too busy
- Fixed system message upon creating an alliance to correctly show the alliance name
- Exceptional crafted chocolate will have the maker's mark attached correctly
- Salvage bags will no longer recycle Age of Shadows gift clothing