Testing Notes from 2016-12-01
Testing Notes from 2016-12-01
In Testing: Combat Changes
Moving Shot Update:
Increased Mana Cost from 20 to 25
- Increased Hit Chance Penalty
- Moving Shot damage is now always Physical regardless of other damage modifiers including quivers and Consecrate Weapon
Weapon Swing Speed Cap Update Removed 12/19
Weapon swing speed is now capped at 40% of base swing speed or 1.25 seconds, whichever is higher.
PvP Only: Ranged weapon damage calculation update
- Ranged weapons with a base swing speed slower than 3 seconds will take swing speed into account in the final damage calculation.
- Reducing weapon swing speed below .75 seconds of base swing speed increases chance of damage reduction per .25 seconds.
- Potential damage reduction is capped at the minimum damage of the weapon. If your weapon has a damage range of 62-77, the lowest damage roll for your weapon would be 62.
- Throwing weapon “Sweet Spot” mechanic takes priority when setting minimum damage of the weapon.
Weapon Special Move Update: Updated 12/19
Tactics is no longer required to activate Special Moves 70 Tactics is still required to receive weapon skill lower mana bonus for specials
- 30 Tactics & 70 Weapon Skill are required for Primary Moves
- 60 Tactics & 90 Weapon Skill are required for Secondary Moves
- Updated Hail Storm damage distribution to mimic chain lightning.
- Fixed issue where Sleep was not using its base duration time of 2 seconds.
- Initial Spell Plague damage is now modified by SDI etc.
Removed baked in bonus damage from 15% SDI from Spell Plague damage calculation.
- Fixed issue where Spell Plague didn’t use modified magic resist.
Saving Throw has been removed and reworked as Warrior’s Gifts (Subject to Change)
- This mastery is available to Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery.
- Level 1 provides +5 Hit Chance Increase
- Level 2 provides +5 Hit Chance Increase and +5 Defense Chance Increase
- Level 3 provides +5 Hit Chance Increase, +5 Defense Chance Increase, and +5% Damage Bonus
- Known Issue: The client will display Saving Throw Icons until client update.
- Resolved issue where toggling Warrior’s Gifts would not apply bonuses.
Focus Spec Update
- Focus Spec SDI cap reduced from 30% to 25%. Updated 12/20
Live: Spell Damage Increase cap of 30% for templates that focus in only one spell school. Focused players, having no more than 30.0 modified skill points in another main skill set will be able to benefit from the raised cap. Main skills include: Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Animal Taming, Musicianship, Chivalry, Spellweaving. Focused players, must also not have more than 30.0 modified skill points in another sub skill set will be able to benefit from the raised cap. Sub skills include: Evaluate Intelligence, Focus/Imbuing, Spirit Speak.
Test Center: Focused players will start out with a Spell Damage Increase cap of 30%, with a 5% reduction for each 30.0 modified skill points in another skill from the penalty skill list. The requirements for Focused Spec will remain as what is currently Live. Penalty skills include: Magery, Necromancy, Mysticism, Ninjitsu, Bushido, Animal Taming, Musicianship, Chivalry, Spellweaving, Parry, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Fencing, Throwing, and Archery. Penalty applied when there is more than one from this list. Penalty sub skills include: Evaluate Intelligence, Focus/Imbuing, Spirit Speak. Penalty applied when there is more than one from this list. Minimum SDI cap of 20%.
Resolved Issue where Saving throw didn’t work in PvM Increased Saving Throw Stamina Cost for ranged weapons from 25 to 35.
- Max Resist Debuffs no longer stack from Curse and Corpse Skin. The highest debuff for each max resist will be applied.
- Necromancers no longer need to be focused spec for corpse skin to modify max resist of target.
Max resist debuff still scales based on real skill.
- The player’s active mastery can now be toggled off from the switch mastery gump. This does not trigger the switch cooldown.
Added Alchemy to Focus Spec restriction list
- Added Parry to Focus Spec restriction list
Added Fencing, Mace Fighting, Swordsmanship, Throwing, and Archery Focus Spec restriction list Increased special move Disarm immunity from 10 to 30 seconds.
- Increased special move Disarm immunity from 10 to 15 seconds for melee weapons.
Hit Lower Defense debuff duration is now reduced(2 seconds) by curse removal spells and items.
- Increased Necromancy Conduit base duration from 4 to 6 seconds.
- Splintering weapon proc no longer triggers when performing Disarm.
- Increased special move Block duration from 3 to 6 seconds.
- Supernova potions now activate after a half second delay at the user location. Fixed stacking issue.
- Increased PVP SDI Cap to 20%
- PvP Only: Armor Ignore direct damage on ranged weapons has been reduced from 35 to 30.
- Mysticism Nether Blast correctly damages targets within a one tile radius on the blast. Reduced casting time from 2.25 to 2 seconds.